Shopping Cart
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
CelebrateThank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart

Help with Taxes

What you need to send in to us when doing your US Taxes:

1. 1040 Ez Form

2. Personal information

  • Date of birth and social security number
  • Spouse’s name, date of birth and social security number (if applicable)
  • Total amount of income made by adults in your household (not spouse if filing jointly)
  • Childcare records
  • Rental property records

3. Tax documents

  • Past year’s tax return
  • Foreign country tax return (if applicable)

4. Income statements

Any U.S. wage reporting documents that you’ve received. Those could include:

  • W-2
  • 1099
  • K-1
  • 1098 (i.e., paid student loan interest or mortgage payments)
  • Self employment income & expenses
  • unemployment income
  • 1099 Misc.

Different pricing options available see which apply to you

Price List

We Now have Coupons available, to make sure you benefit from your Tax season.

Coupons Available Now!